Enricoo's Forum Enricoo's Forum
Muziek, Films, Games, Software, ...

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

kardigany damskie

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Enricoo's Forum -> Discussieplaats
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Peterhsuv
Nieuw

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-03-2023 04:10:46    Onderwerp: kardigany damskie Reageren met citaat

The color combo works for me. While I'd like kardigany to see a little more white mixed in, it totally does its job for a road jersey. This is exactly where I had them in my rankings so I have no issue with them being here. The gloves, socks, shorts and sweater all match in terms of striping and layout so that's another plus. It loses a little for me with the lettering across the chest. With a name that long, it'd be better suited using the very attractive EC Eagle logo that appears on the shorts. It's not a bad look, just not one of the better ones.We all know I'm not a huge fan of generic looking.

Guilford's road greens. The random narrow arch stripe annoys me. I would much rather horizontal sleeve piping. Like I said, Uncas is a cool dude. It's cool story. It's not for kardiganu me, but Klein loves it.This one burns a little. I really like these and while these analyses have been all my opinion, the voters simply didn't agree with me. Well, at least some didn't. Blanchard had them at friggin' 53?!? Come on! It's a uniform, clean look. The simplicity kardigany damskie of the block 'GHS' works for me. I think the red trunks, while a bit too plain, work against the royal blue shoulders. The shoulders lose it a little for me.

We slowly are starting to see more quality sweaters which is how this competition was intended to work. Tri-Town's are a solid look if you're a fan of the LA Kings black and silver look. I especially like the bold sock design of these. The numbers get a little bit lost on the sleeves and the shoulders could use a patch or two to solidify the upper kardigan z kapturem body look. Neck ties would make this one a bit stronger.KC put these best,
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Enricoo's Forum -> Discussieplaats Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: